The Lilker culture promotes and rewards creativity, forward thinking and service.
When you join Lilker you become an integral part of our team, collaborating with highly skilled professionals to deliver results for our clients.
We are looking for technical and professional creatives to join our team. Check out the positions we are currently looking to fill, below.
Lilker EMO Energy Solutions is seeking experienced energy auditors and building performance professionals to assist our team with energy audits, ENERGY STAR certifications, building performance inspections and testing, and other related services. The majority of work is in the greater DC metropolitan area with the expectation of the ability to travel nationwide on occasion. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with relevant experience performing all tasks related to Energy Star certifications in both the low-rise and high rise programs.
Position is a full time with a competitive benefits package.
- RESNET certified HERS rater
- BPI certification(s)
- Ability to conduct official RESNET confirmed energy ratings
- Ability to transport full set of diagnostic equipment in personal vehicle. IRS mileage rate will be reimbursed for all travel
- Must possess valid driver’s license, good driving record, and provide proof of current automobile insurance
- Bachelor’s degree in building science, applied engineering, or equivalent experience in the industry
- Other green building consulting and design experience is a plus and should be highlighted in the application.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage. Company pays 70% of medical premiums
- 2 weeks paid vacation and 2 personal days
- Nationally recognized holidays
- Short and long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with employer match
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Create and prepare graphic marketing materials to support firm wide brand standards
- Manage scheduling, production and delivery of marketing materials with quick turnaround times
- Assist in preparing proposals and presentations
- Design and implement social media posts
- Manage WordPress website
- Manage project portfolio of work
- Organize and maintain marketing data base
- Research and tracking of awards
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Proficient with WordPress
- Experience with LinkedIn and Instagram marketing campaigns
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills a must
- Marketing experience in the A/E professional services industry a plus
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design and/or Marketing preferred
Sampling of Benefits
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Health Club Membership
- Transit Chek Program
Full-time or part-time employment would both be considered
Qualified candidates to submit cover letter, writing and graphic samples
Apply for a Position at Lilker Associates
We are always interested in speaking to talented and driven individuals. Want to send us your resume or apply for a position? Fill out the form below.