The Apthorp
New York, NY
Modeled after The Pitti Palace in Florence, the Apthorp was designed in 1907 by architects Clinton & Russell. The building construction was completed in 1908 and was immediately acknowledged as one of the finest examples of Renaissance Revival style architecture. Included on the National Register of Historic Buildings, this City Landmark building has become renowned for its beautiful sculptural elements. It occupies a full-block bounded by Broadway and West End Avenue between 78th and 79th Streets. The 163 luxury apartments are organized around a park-size, private central courtyard. Lilker is retained by the building ownership as the consulting engineers for their building systems infrastructure upgrade project.

Images by Mercedes/Berk,Streeteasy.com

Project Details